Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In the beginning...

Well I've just started this blog, and having never done anything like this before, it is quite an experience. There are plenty of choices, have no fear, so if I knew what a gadget, or widget was, this blog would probably have more of them. Of course I couldn't start it when I got home from the gym after work tonight; nothing would be better than to take a wild hair at 10:30 pm and decide that I should get this figured out.

All in all, it's been a good day. The tickets for mom and me to travel to China and for Gabriel to return with us have been purchased, and the excitement level is ratcheting up another notch. We leave about noon ET on Wednesday, April 30.

It's bedtime at the ranch, though, and Harley has been pushing her head in my lap for the last 15 minutes and giving me what-for for typing instead of scratching her ears. She's a Golden Retriever, though, so that's about what you can expect- loyalty, and non-stop ear rubs. I think I'll call it a night, having posted this first blog. I hope everyone has sweet dreams and a good night's rest. We are blessed beyond all measure with this adoption, and cannot wait to be one day closer to meeting our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment